onsdag 21 september 2011

E-Mail to Sarah from Jen
<__________________________________>

Hello Sarah,

It’s been so great without you in Bristol! The gang is so happy since you moved. We DON’T miss you! I have so much freetime since you moved. Now I’m not your slave anymore! It’s fluffing amazing! I can do whatever I want. The school is happy and mrs Frankystüber is soooo happy, she had a party the day after she found out that you moved.

Ooooh is it weird to get to a new school? I see, not surprising they think you are weird. You are soooooo into the 70’s it’s the 2011 for God's sake! We don’t wear flower jeans, Headbandana or round glasses! Looks awful!  Ooh you made friends too? Which friends? I guess they are pulling a prank on you, because noone will be friend with you? Duuuh. I guess you suck at volleyball?

FINALLY YOUR MOM GOT SOME FRIENDS. Brad pitt and Johnny Depp sucks.... Johnny is just good in the movie: Edward Scissorhands and Pirates of the Carribbean.
I didn’t mean the "Good Luck" that I wrote before. I didn’t put some music on the party mix, owned, I was only kidding.

/Not so much love from Jen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar