tisdag 16 april 2013

Min praktik plats


I was an intern at Max at the kung Oscars bro in Lund.

Being an intern, I got to do some different things such as cleaning, frying burgers and folding the paper around the burgers.

It was also a huge plus that my sister is working there and that's why everyone was nice to me.

I did like to work there but that's nothing I could do in the future since you got to stand up alot.
I would like to have a job where i sit down.

The hours I worked was between 9.00 to 15.00. I liked the hours that I worked since I'd rather quit earlier than quitting later

Since I love burgers, I ate that everyday tho I picked different burgers. When we couldn't drink the water in Lund we bought cans of soda. Every morning Me and the other intern we had to make salads


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar