måndag 25 februari 2013

What I did on the sports holiday.

In the sports holiday I slept a lot. When I was awake I was outside or inside the youth club with my friends. 
On the youth club we played a lot of pool, but we also looked at many videos on the computers they have there. We was also home at Kevin and played much GTA IV on his PS3
On the sports holiday my parents where at work but my mom made some sandwiches which she put into the refrigerator that i ate when i woke up, When i was outside with my friends: Kevin, Tom, Jonte and Ede we was mostly at a Supermarket and Nova Lund. 

But when i was inside and played on the computer, Kevin and I played jolly League Of Legends which is an Online MOBA(Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game, The idea is that you have to destroy the other team's base. 

The Holiday passed quickly. On the weekend my parents wanted that I should come to our summer house that we have in Skånesfagerhult. But I stayed home and had LAN with Tom and Kevin.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar