torsdag 12 september 2013

Love story homework

It was a hot summer day when I saw her at school, the girl I've always loved, I don't even think she knows who I am, once I got home from school I found her number and called her, she picked up the phone, I heard her friends in the background so I hung up before I even got to say something. A few minutes later my phone called, and it was her! She asked who it was and I told her that I was from her class, I told her that I've liked her for along time and finally I asked if she wanted to go out with me and eat someday and she said yes, I was really really excited about it. So we finally went on a date and I really enjoyed it, I hope she did too, A few days later she called me and asked if I wanted to go out with her again, and so we did, alot of times, and finally on the 9th date, I asked if she wanted to be in a relationship with me, and she said yes, I was sooo happy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar