fredag 4 oktober 2013

Engelska

1: Bitterness, fury, anger
2: The man who is the ruler of an empire: Emperor
3: Deadly, Fatal, Poisonous
4: The Opposite of wealth: Embrace
5: Feeling shocked or sad: Devastated
6: An American word for shop: Store
7: To give a good and acceptable reason for something: Justify
8: Holding somebody close to you: Poverty
9: To win over: Defeat
10: A period of one hundred years: Century




2)
A: Combine letters and numbers
1: Romeo [E]
2: India [A]
3: Queen of Egypt [F]
4: Roman general [C]
5: Balcony scene [D]




24:3: Love words

Dear Diary,
Some days ago I saw her with another guy. 
I was accursed and I couldn't believe my eyes, I don't know what to do, I might as well ditch her or do the same to her? That would've been pretty harsh tho.
I can't believe this actually happened.. I thought our relationship was going to be forever, but she obviously didn't.

We've been together for 6 months, she's so gorgeous and beautiful, I can't even believe how I she "chose" me before any other guy.




Pågående form
1. am trying
2. play
3. is snowing
4. is having
5. drives
6. is rising
7. am looking
8. is going down

Underline the correct verb forms in  these sentences

1. I got up
2. Was sitting
3. Was raining
4. Was lying
5. Wasn't looking
6. Was painting
7. Was painting
8. Was cooking

Obestämda pronomen

A) 
1 - I think somebody has been in my room and borrowed my DVD-player
   - Well, I haven't seen anybody go in there.
2 - I'm going to the supermarket, mum. Is there anything you want me to buy
   - Yes there is. Can you buy some orange juice, please?
3 - I wanted to buy something for my friend's birthday
   - but I couldn't find anything special.
4 - I can't find my keys anywhere. I must have left them somewhere near here
5 - There must be anything we can do to help her.
   - Yes, there is. Give her some time for herself and she'll feel better.
6 - Are there any new mails for me in the box?
   - Yes, actually, there are some. But they're all SPAMS

B)

1 - Nobody will find out the truth about all this.
2 - There is absolutely notohing we can do about it.
3 - Sorry, you can't any more cake. There's nothing left.
We can't go on. There's no petrol left in the tank.

C)
1 - How much time we got left?
2 - How many times have you played this game?
3 - There weren't much people at the opening match
4 - Did you get many presents for Christmas?

D)
1 - Varken eller
2 - Ingen av dessa
3 - En av
4 - Antingen eller

There is/There are

1 - There is someone waiting for you outside. Go and talk to her
2 - Today there are many people all over the world who speak more than one language
3 - I think there was more tourists here last year.
4 - When we arrived we saw that there was a fire in the basement

B)
1 - There's lots of e-mail for you.
2 - It's nice of you to help me.
3 - It's really hot today. Let's go swimming.
4 - There's hardly anything we can to about do about it now.

Adjektiv

A)
- I think Queen's hotel looks nicer than all other hotels.
- My favourite is the Royal Hotel. It's much more elegant and comfortable than Queen's

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar